The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

09 February 2010

Crespin Torres in Los Angeles, California - 1930

My cousin Maurine once told me that there was a 1930 census record of my 2nd great-grandfather Crespin Torres living in California. At the time, he was living with his daughter, Domitila Sanchez. Today, Maurine posted on the Torres Family NM Genealogy and History Blog an image of that census record. Indeed, Crespin was living with his daughter's family at that time in Los Angeles, California. Click on this link to read Maurine's post.

In 2007, Maurine gave me a photo of Crespin at his daughter Domitila's home. I posted it at this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. Thanks for sharing that info.