The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

16 February 2010

New "Hanks Family" Label

Recently, I found a treasure trove of information about my wife's Hanks relatives. Specifically, I found many posting on the website Find A Grave. There, a contributor posted information about Nancy's great-grandfather John Williams Hanks, her 2nd great-grandfather Sydnor Hanks, and her 3rd great-grandfather Abner Hanks.

I contacted the contributor, who sent me a descendant register report for Sydnor Hanks. Although he personally is not from this family, he did send my query to someone in who is distantly related to my wife.

I'm hoping to find more of my wife's relatives. In order to facilitate this family search, I've created a new label on this blog: The Hanks Family. If you have any information about this family, please contact me via e-mail at abqbobcat@nmia.com or post to this blog.

No comments: