The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

26 May 2007

Who is Justin(e) Zimmerly? World War II serviceman.

I found a World War II Army Enlistment record for Justine Zimmerly on Ancestry.com today.

The record shows that he was born in 1922 in Bernalillo (city or county), New Mexico. He enlisted on 2 September 1942 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He had four years of high school education. He was single, with dependents. He was 5'8", 152 pounds. His civilian occupation was either a crane operator, power shovel operator, or hoist operator. He enlisted as a private for the duration of the war or other emergency, plus six months.

If you know who this man is, please post on this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Justin(e) Zimmerly on your May 26 2007 blog is my father, he is the son of, Samuel Zimmerly and Juanita Torres. Samuel is the son of, Juan Jose Zimmerly and Isabel Torres. I would like to share any information I have with you. You can reach me at corrales3002@msn.com