The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

31 December 2017

2018 New Year's Resolutions

For the past couple of years I have made a few genealogical resolutions. This year, I'm going to make only two. Last year I said - among other things - that I would have at least 10,000 names on my database. As you can see, I surpassed that goal:


I have 10,403 people on my database. My 2018 resolution is to have 12,500 names by the end of the year.

Last year, I said that I would publish the first volume of my Socorro Land Grant book. Well, I sort of did it. I published an "Advance Copy" of "The Socorro Land Grant, Part I" on Kindle. My 2018 resolution is to publish a print version of the book. I have to do a little more research on about four families, clean up some stuff, and write a narrative. I hope to publish the book by late Spring or early Summer. Meanwhile, enjoy the Kindle version of my (uncompleted) book.




See you next year!

No comments: