The Baca / Douglas Genealogy and Family History Blog

06 October 2010

Family Photos at NMGS Conference

I'm putting together a slide show for the New Mexico Genealogical Society's 50th Anniversary Conference on October 15th and 16th. As part of the slide show, I would like to show some family photos.

If you wish to contribute your family photos to the conference, please do the following:

1.) Send me up to three family photos to my email at abqbobcat@nmia.com.

2.) Include the names of all the people you know in the photos, how they are related to you, and when and where you think the photo was taken. Approximate dates are fine.

Send it to me by Sunday, October 10th. I'll be preparing the slide show the week following.

Thanks! Hope to see you at the conference!

Robert Baca
President, New Mexico Genealogical Society.

No comments: