Below is an e-mail that I received:
Please pardon us as we improve our computer systems.
On August 5, 2009 – Wednesday - all Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Libraries will have extremely limited electronic services.
What does this mean for you?
· No public internet computers
· No online catalog/databases
· No library cards can be issued
· No new holds (requests) can be placed
You WILL be able to:
· Use our free Wi-Fi
· Attend library programs
· Ask questions
· Borrow books, movies, and CDs with your library card
· Download digital books and movies
On Thursday, August 6, 2009 please call 311, your Local Library, or Library Customer Service at 768-5170 to confirm that all library services are available.
Or visit http://www.cabq.gov/library/
Customer Service Office
Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library System
501 Copper Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
The Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library System is a Division of the City of Albuquerque Cultural Services Department.